Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Egr sys diagram

(1990 Ford Bronco)
in Defuniak Springs, FL on May 17, 2011
can't find where a steel tube goes
Displaying 1 answer & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on May 17, 2011
One end of the tube is attached to the exhaust, the other is to the EGR valve.

Sign in to reply
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
Switch to back window works when i’m pressing the down button and window does roll down. motor works fine but when i ...
I only hear it pop / clunk when engaged and while slowly turning
Didn't find what you were looking for?