Smooth quiet ride until I reach 47 mph, then a droning noise, sounds like a bunch of bees, which starts and pitches higher and higher at faster speeds. Car recently purchased used, with only 20,000 miles on odometer. Seems noise is coming from under engine.
Droning Noise at 47 mph and up on 2007 Lincoln MKZ
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln MKZ Questions
- 70% ethanol with the other ratings same as regular gas was pumped into my car, it hasn't been started yet. I want to know if it can be driven safely with it or should it be towed to the dealer for removal?
- The AC was blowing cool then just started blowing hot
- Running heat and the fan is not on
- My emissions lite comes on said the ignition coil is bad what else could it be
- If the spark plug and coil is good what could make it still back firer