Smooth quiet ride until I reach 47 mph, then a droning noise, sounds like a bunch of bees, which starts and pitches higher and higher at faster speeds. Car recently purchased used, with only 20,000 miles on odometer. Seems noise is coming from under engine.
Droning Noise at 47 mph and up on 2007 Lincoln MKZ
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln MKZ Questions
- Why do my park light fuse keep blowing?
- I lost my key but have a replacement. Which I always have to put in a little box
- dealer says need to replace/repair timing cover gasket? how long can I wait?
- I'm looking for the engine coolant temperature sensor .
- Cost of repairing a transfer case main seal and rear engine main seal?
2007 Lincoln MKZ Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($392 - 538) in Vicksburg, PA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($150 - 242) in Mount Vernon, WA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($319 - 448) in Cullen, LA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Rocky Ford, CO
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($594 - 1,606) in Roseville, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($432 - 471) in Brant, NY