For the last few days one spot on the seat had been getting very hot. Today, when I press the right seat heater button, neither the two indicator lights come on or the seat heater. What might cause this?
Drivers seat heater wont work on 2008 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?
2008 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Kirtland, NM
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Ortley, SD
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hart, MI
- 130,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Lovejoy, GA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($316 - 367) in Starrucca, PA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($157 - 172) in Garber, IA