For the last few days one spot on the seat had been getting very hot. Today, when I press the right seat heater button, neither the two indicator lights come on or the seat heater. What might cause this?
Drivers seat heater wont work on 2008 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2008 Ford Fusion Estimates
- 55,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Kirtland, NM
- Alternator Replacement ($328 - 460) in Ortley, SD
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($284 - 361) in Hart, MI
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($206 - 290) in Lovejoy, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($624 - 735) in Starrucca, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($93 - 206) in Garber, IA