How do I get at the drivers power window switch cluster for replacement?
Driver Power Window Switch Replacement on 2005 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
- Why does my tire light come on when there seems to be no problem with the tires.
- Why does my car make a clunking sound when I make turns & when I brake.
2005 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($286 - 408) in Trenton, MI
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($196 - 291) in Tanner, AL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dickinson Center, NY
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Kent, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($526 - 1,377) in Guthrie, TX
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($502 - 1,411) in Medford, MA