How do I get at the drivers power window switch cluster for replacement?
Driver Power Window Switch Replacement on 2005 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2005 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Trenton, MI
- Steering Rack Replacement ($622 - 1,285) in Tanner, AL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($221 - 348) in Dickinson Center, NY
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Kent, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($88 - 101) in Guthrie, TX
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($894 - 1,050) in Medford, MA