I have found out that the 2001 escape door handle interior reinforcements break very easily.I replaced the passenger side and now the driver side broke.I have no idea as to why Ford Motor Company does not put a recall on this item...The new reinforcement part # 6T2Z-78223N03-A is around 20 bucks.
Door Handles on 2001 Ford Escape
1 answerFebruary 03, 2009
13 answersApril 20, 2009
1 answerApril 27, 2009
1 answerOctober 28, 2010
3 answersAugust 27, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- also on the ford escape (2002)
- 2002 ford escape idles good accelerate goes up to 4 RPM then starts missing
- My car would not start in park, I put it in N and it started, what could it be?
- Esacoe ran hot and top hose was swelled up..wld the PVC cause that
- 4WD manual transmission popping out of third gear only?