I just changed the battery, (not sure if this has anything to do with the problem) When I am driving down the road and take a left turn the door ajar warning light comes on, and I get a single beep. None of my doors are open and all of the fuses have been checked. None of the door sensors seem to broken, they all push in and out easily. The trunk sensor also seems to be working. This has been going on for a few weeks.
Door ajar warning light comes while turning left. on 2007 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?