I just changed the battery, (not sure if this has anything to do with the problem) When I am driving down the road and take a left turn the door ajar warning light comes on, and I get a single beep. None of my doors are open and all of the fuses have been checked. None of the door sensors seem to broken, they all push in and out easily. The trunk sensor also seems to be working. This has been going on for a few weeks.
Door ajar warning light comes while turning left. on 2007 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy