3rd gear is the worst. At about 30 miles per hour it wants to chug and jerks. Accelerating is just fine. It doesn't hesitate. But at a constant speed it doesn't want to run properly. And it only gets 25 to maybe 30 miles per gallon. I changed air and fuel filter and all the spark plugs.
doesn't run properley at a steady speed on 1994 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- If I put in an 02 sensor into my car myself how long does it take as in hours?
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad