Dodge Challenger SXT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Dodge Challenger SXT
- my dodge challenger wont start,it sounds like it wanna crank but my etc light on
- I have a 2013 dodge challenger sxt plus and while driving my vehicle late sunday
- Upstream and downstream Left sensors replaced
- why all the horror stories about timing belts on challenger is that mainly hemis
- what kind of repairs can I expect prior to reaching 60,000 miles what will break
Dodge Challenger SXT Questions
I am thinking of purchasing one of the warranties that covers to 60,000 miles would like to know if it is worth getting it because my Nissans never needed many repairs prior to that many miles
My 2012 dodge charger won't start!! At first it didn't recognize my key then it completely went blank... meaning doors locks don't work, trunk don't open, everything.... someone help me...
Dodge Challenger SXT Recalls
The alternator can fail, causing loss of electrical power and possible engine stalling. Dealers will repair the vehicle free of charge (the repair procedure is not available as of the time of this writing).
Some 2013 Challengers equipped with a V6 engine may have a battery cable that could short to ground at the starter motor, resulting in a fire. This issue can occur even if the vehicle is parked. Affected vehicles should not be driven or parked in or near a structure until this problem has been resolved. Dealers will replace the under hood starter cable assembly to correct this concern.