Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Do you know where we could find a inertia switch for our car

(1993 Mercury Tracer)
in Monmouth, OR on March 11, 2010
inertia switch keeps going bad.
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on March 11, 2010
Any auto parts store should be able to order this, Maybe try a Napa auto parts
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
What would be making the car stall when it warms up?
Now it shifts fine but it just revs a lot but it actually move a little on drive and can feel it shift fo...
Didn't find what you were looking for?