My exhaust is getting noisy and the mechanic said he sees some rusted areas where it's leaking. He suggested to change the two pieces of pipes and the catalytic converter plus probably need to change the oxygen sensor because they break easily. Do I really need to change everything or can I just get the pipes changed that show the rusted areas?
Do I need to replace my catalytic converter? on 2004 Subaru Forester
2 answersNovember 20, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- Car is running fine. Check engine light on. Checked code#-PO453.
- Estimate for a new radiator and thermostat and 2 hoses
- how many sensors are in 2002 Subaru Forester and how much to repair?
- consuming too much oil , engine makimg knocking sound. needs repair
- My cruise light flash and the check engine light is soild and today my car was shaking and puttering when i had to stop at a light or stop sign what is that and what do i have to do to fixes these problems i have with my car it's a 2007 subaru forester