Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Do i have to buy a new complete motor

(2001 Chevrolet Tracker)
in La Mesa, CA on October 07, 2012
blew a golf ball size hole in the metal above oil pan on passenger side. what parts do i need to fix this or do i need a complete newmotor
Displaying 1 answer & 0 comments
Popular Answer
of Wentworth Automotive on March 28, 2013
More than likely you will need to replace the engine. Without having it in the shop it is hard to say for sure but holes in the engine are never good.
Sign in to reply
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
I would like to know as to what is the reason for the high labor charges? can you please let me know what is involve...
My van keeps shutting off while driving. doesn't sputter or anything, it just dies out. check engine light is not on ...
Didn't find what you were looking for?