Car Questions

Do I have a problem with a hose when my car gets hot after 1.5 miles?

(1999 Volkswagen Jetta)
in Los Angeles, CA on February 15, 2009
My car seems to get "hot" when it is idle at an intersection after driving about 1.5 miles. Then when I park it, all of the anti-freeze runs out the bottom of my car. I keep oil in it. Do I have a problem with a hose connection?
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
You need to get this looked after as soon as possible or you will do serious and expensive damage to the engine. It is safer to have your car towed to a repair shop as it overheats in such a short driving distance.First when the engine has cooled down ensure there is an adequate amount of coolant in the coolant resivior. You may have a gross coolant leak, a thermostat that has stuck closed or the head gasket has failed.

My 2011 Vw Jetta 2.5l when its cold out has been starting rough. When I start it, it starts and right after chuggs an...
Sometimes when starting car and press on brake, the pedal does not push in and car will roll a little either going fr...