My Dealer notified me that my car may be due for the 18,000 mile service, however my Owner's Manual & your site show scheduled maintenance at 15,000 miles & 22,500 miles- what could this disparity be about?
dispatity in maintenance schedule mileage from dealer's notice to owner's manual on 2008 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2008 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in Pageton, WV
- 67,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Hill Afb, UT
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Schell City, MO
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($321 - 476) in Utica, KS
- Window Switch Replacement ($80 - 155) in Chesterfield, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($142 - 162) in Sheridan, CA