My a/c recharge kit hose fitting fits 1999 300D that is is a 134a system but seems too small for the 2005. Did they go to a larger fitting or something and should i be able to get an adapter or is this a MB only trick?
Did they put on a larger recharge valve than previous 134a cars? on 2005 Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 CDI Questions
- Car won't start - dealer diagnosed as CDI (engine) controller failure.
- I have to replace a wire pt # 211 540 23 32, a wire that rafeeds sound.
- hi my mecrcedes-benz sprinter is not shifting and now it is not starting.
- Rear window shade screen stuck
- I am about to replace the audio gateway. Does it need to be set up by teck?