i noticed a small puddle on garage floor. upon a closer look i traced fuel to be coming from on top of the motor. fuel puddled in places along intake manifold. i believe it is coming from somewhere under the fuel filter. filter is tight and water drain valve is closed. are there any rubber hoses under there that could be leaking?
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Questions
- When driving approx. 25mph or faster my front end will start bouncing out of con
- Donor vehicle 1981 F100 to 1988 F250 Recieveing Vehicle
- Gas gauge shows empty but tank is full. Fuel pump replaced not long ago. Truck sat in a garage for a few years but was started and driven monthly, around the block to keep battery charged. Could this be the anti slosh module?
- What might cause a loud squeal when pressing in the clutch at idle?
- What is my oil pressure surrposed to run at on my 93 f250 7.3idi 2wd xlt cab