will it damage the motor if i continue to drive with only 3 cylinders working?
damage caused by driving on only 3 cylinders on 1990 Subaru Legacy
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
1990 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($1,847 - 2,763) in Crookston, NE
- AC Compressor Replacement ($856 - 996) in Palacios, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($291 - 430) in Big Lake, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($166 - 225) in Hartford, IL
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($400 - 818) in Neodesha, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($524 - 554) in Hawkins, WI