will it damage the motor if i continue to drive with only 3 cylinders working?
damage caused by driving on only 3 cylinders on 1990 Subaru Legacy
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
- Need front differential rebuilt or replaced looking at cost for the repair.
- Replaced spark plugs,air filter,fuel filter,fuel pump.car still wont start & run
- car feels like it's fish tailing all the time not only on bad wheather what isit
- wht would cause it to not start if it crank nd hit nd is getin fuel nd has spark
1990 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Add Front Engine Seals ($111 - 154) in Crookston, NE
- 82,500 Mile Service ($54 - 96) in Palacios, TX
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Big Lake, TX
- Brake Drum Replacement ($275 - 475) in Hartford, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($289 - 506) in Neodesha, KS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($40 - 83) in Hawkins, WI