any idea what the torque spec is for the 30mm cv shaft nut is ? i just swapped out the tranny and then the rf wheel bearing locked up, destroying the bearings. i put new bearings in and a week later they went out again. i'm getting a knuckle from the junkyard today but i don't want to over torque the nut.
cv shaft torque spec on 1997 Ford Aspire
Asked by for the 1997 Ford Aspire
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Aspire Questions
- I shift my gears but car wont move
- When you give the car gas it spits and sputters backfires through the carburetor
- I think I may have over filled my oil and need to know how to drain some out.
- I just had a new clutch put in less than a year ago and now it slips out of gear while driving down the road. What could be the cause of this without having to put in another new clutch?
- Why does my car not roll back when in neutral after doing a brake job and the car is not running
1997 Ford Aspire Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($115 - $212) in Hinckley, ME
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($142 - $178) in South Gardiner, ME
- Fuel Filter Change ($58 - $90) in Old Forge, NY
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($108 - $136) in Dover, MA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($183 - $199) in Pleasant Plain, OH
- Battery Cable Replacement ($108 - $119) in Weston, ID