any idea what the torque spec is for the 30mm cv shaft nut is ? i just swapped out the tranny and then the rf wheel bearing locked up, destroying the bearings. i put new bearings in and a week later they went out again. i'm getting a knuckle from the junkyard today but i don't want to over torque the nut.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Aspire Questions
- I shift my gears but car wont move
- When you give the car gas it spits and sputters backfires through the carburetor
- I think I may have over filled my oil and need to know how to drain some out.
- on a Monday I had my 4 tires rotated, balanced, etc. (I bot discount tires cert)
- Car turns over but won't start
1997 Ford Aspire Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($195 - 242) in Hinckley, ME
- Brake Pad Replacement ($132 - 179) in South Gardiner, ME
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($139 - 293) in Old Forge, NY
- 15,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Dover, MA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($183 - 199) in Pleasant Plain, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($246 - 280) in Weston, ID