I am trying to replace a collant sensor and can not locate where it is on the engine. Help?
Coolant Sensor on 2006 Ford Fusion
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2006 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($257 - 322) in Moore, ID
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($284 - 361) in Fellows, CA
- Radiator Replacement ($556 - 917) in Zionhill, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pleasanton, NE
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($73 - 129) in Star Tannery, VA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($668 - 1,014) in Delia, KS