I am trying to replace a collant sensor and can not locate where it is on the engine. Help?
Coolant Sensor on 2006 Ford Fusion
1 answerJune 12, 2011
2 answersJuly 29, 2010
1 answerDecember 07, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?