why is it both tops ive had get a hole in same location (side) and is only easy to let down when HOT outside
convertible top on 2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder
sounds like the tops are being put on a little to tight and may be rubbing something when going down. Hot weather softens the fabric on the top that allows it to streach. Hole could also be from folding when cold and brittle.
2 answersJuly 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- My mr2 is barely idling. Where can i start a process of elimination?
- I was driving On the freeway, and all of a sudden my car lost power and I was in 3rd gear
- i was driving down the road and my car just shut down and would not start again
- why does the 30 amp fuse to the hydraulic pressure unit keeps blowing and the gears will not engage
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marinette, WI
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($127 - 199) in New Paris, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Redlake, MN
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($180 - 252) in Millerstown, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($364 - 461) in Rhoadesville, VA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($727 - 782) in Vallecitos, NM