Car Questions

Computer said the crank sensor was bad, replaced it, but didn't fix problem

(2002 Honda Civic)
in Paris, KY on June 11, 2012
after car warms up, doesn't seem like it is getting any fuel. doesn't go over 20 to 25 miles an hour even if I floor it!
Displaying 1 answers & 3 comments
on June 11, 2012
There's no computer that will tell you the crank sensor is bad. The info a professional tech gets from a professional scanner(computer) provides the info to perform proper diagnosis. Take it to a professional.
on June 12, 2012
Thank you for your response. I took it to a mechanic, who I thought was a professional? The crank sensor was the diagnosis per the mechanic per the computer, and now he is talking maybe having to replace the computer, but was going to do some more research? So, after he said that I am trying to do my research, too! The malfunction light came on immediately when it happened the first time, and never before has given me any indication that something was wrong. Does a computer go wrong that fast?
on June 12, 2012
Anything is possible in this business.
on June 12, 2012
I believe that is true in life! Thank you for your responses!!

When My vehicle start up, it wil first hesitate to start, but when start, it will hesitate to keep up, and if you tou...
Passenger side sliding door started messing up about 3 months ago. stopped working altogether about 6 weeks ago drive...