QUESTIONS

Q: computer said the crank sensor was bad, replaced it, but didn't fix problem on 2002 Honda Civic

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
after car warms up, doesn't seem like it is getting any fuel. doesn't go over 20 to 25 miles an hour even if I floor it!
No car image 94a1663db56199c5353592009e34aaa51078a2469bed068bb8d6f0ba43accf97
Get a Repair Estimate
Guaranteed by certified locations nationwide. Learn more
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 1,700 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more
There's no computer that will tell you the crank sensor is bad. The info a professional tech gets from a professional scanner(computer) provides the info to perform proper diagnosis. Take it to a professional.
Thank you for your response. I took it to a mechanic, who I thought was a professional? The crank sensor was the diagnosis per the mechanic per the computer, and now he is talking maybe having to replace the computer, but was going to do some more research? So, after he said that I am trying to do my research, too! The malfunction light came on immediately when it happened the first time, and never before has given me any indication that something was wrong. Does a computer go wrong that fast?