I have a 2000 VW Golf TDI and cant find a plug to keep glow plugs warm to prevent cold starts. Does anyone know if they come equipped with this option?
Cold Starts on 2000 Volkswagen Golf TDI
Verified for the Volkswagen Golf TDI19 reports
0 answersFebruary 24, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Golf TDI Questions
- Have 2010 TDI golf.Llive in Fairfax county virginia. emission test.
- my light on glow-plugs, is blinking since 3 days ago, shall replace the plugs for new ones??
- The light from the alternator is on Could it be the battery?
- How do I lock the driver side door if the electronic "fob" no longer works.
- My abs and engine light are on, and speedo, cruise control, trip control aren' t
2000 Volkswagen Golf TDI Estimates