Car Questions

Coil pack or spark plug, or other problem??

(2002 Hyundai XG350)
in Manchester, NH on April 21, 2012
Ok. So first my TC read 0136 which is B1S2 oxygen sensor, along with some other code which I can't remember that had a definition of "Limp Home Valve - Low RPM". I replaced B1S2 sensor, cleared CE light, was fine all day yesterday. This morning, CE light comes back on, 0136 TC is back, and accompanied by a new code - 0350. The definition for this code is Ignition Coil Primary/Secondary Circuit Malfunction. What the %@$*& is my problem now?? I love this car, don't get me wrong, it's only got 75k on it and it's in beautiful shape. I'm just frustrated because I only have another week left to make my CE light go away so I can get a regular inspection sticker instead of a clear sticker. My sticker is expired on 5/1. If you can give me the closest possible problem and the easiest way to find it that would be wonderful .. as we speak, I'm moving my center ignition coil that powers cylinders 2 & 5 with my right ignition coil that powers cylinders 1 & 4 .. I was told if the code changes to something more specific then I know that it's a coil pack, and if it stays the same then it's got to be a spark plug or some kind of misfire sensor I have in this vehicle going bad. Crossing my fingers for coil pack, it's the cheapest fix ..

My Ford Econoline 350 triton v8 seems to start mis firing while going up inclines at highway speeds , it's a high mil...
Replace coils , tune up , oil change , fuel pump , master cylinder , valve cover seals . But my car is still idiling ...