Check engine light stays lit after after clearing with removal of negative battery cable after second engine start. Also has a P0453 code. The P1450 is a specific factory code that my inexpensive Actron reader/book does not provide an answer for me. P0453 described as EVAP Emission Control System Pres Sensor High (book definition). Thank you, cvic.
Codes P0453/P1450. See details below. Thank you, cvic. on 2001 Ford Crown Victoria
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Repair and Maintenance
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Maintenance Schedule
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Problems(7)
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Repair Estimates
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Q&A(51)
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Recalls(5)
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Shops
- 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- What size is the bolt that holds down the plastic motor cover
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
- My dashboard lights my parking lights keep blowing in my turn signal lights blow
2001 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - 77) in West Union, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($202 - 275) in Granville, PA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($286 - 371) in La Fayette, IL
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($196 - 232) in Scotland, GA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($146 - 182) in Saint Leo, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($161 - 193) in Randall, MN