this car clicks in the dash board light flicker and the motor speeds up&down then runs good tell the clicking starts again and sometime kills without warning can anyone tell me where to even start looking too? thanks guys
clicking in the dashboard on 1998 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1998 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($336 - 525) in Sunflower, AL
- Heater Core Replacement ($568 - 721) in Princeton, KS
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($92 - 281) in Irwin, ID
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($957 - 1,387) in Edinburg, ND
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($193 - 245) in Rolling Meadows, IL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($134 - 145) in North Chili, NY