Recently purchased my 2003 camry 90k miles on it. After driving it 100 or so miles, the check engine light came on, i took it to my mechanic and he replaced s few hoses due to an emissions error. The light reset and then I drove about another 120 and tonight the light came on again. I will update with codes when I get them, the car runs perfectly should i ignore the issue or what should i do exactly?
Check engine light, Went to mechanic emissions error, replace hose, back on now. on 2003 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Why does my car running warmer under load
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi