Truck runs poorly
check engine light stays on on 2003 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2003 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bretton Woods, NH
- 140,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Belding, MI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Palmerton, PA
- 65,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Silverthorne, CO
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Barrow, AK
- Window Switch Replacement ($157 - 170) in Sheep Ranch, CA