Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Changing Shock Absorbers

(2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT)
in Miami, FL on March 17, 2010
I found out that my car has electronic shock absorbers in the rear, but they cost a lot each, i was wondering if they can be changed for normal shock absorbers like the ones that it has in the front, thanks
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on March 17, 2010
Stop by your local Napa auto parts and see if they have a conversion kit available yet if not I see Monroe carries replacement shocks for about $450 each
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
I have a F250 super cab w/8ft. bed . I replaced the factory rancho shocks w/ billstein shocks for a 0 to 2in lift in ...
Have 68,000 on the car, has been getting 21 city and 29 hwy since it was new, this problem started about two weeks ag...
Didn't find what you were looking for?