Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

changed the upper radiator hose, lost some anitfreeze,how do i refill it.

(2002 Jaguar S-Type)
in Daly City, CA on July 26, 2012
so that air is not in system,for normal operation. and what kind of antifreeze do i use. thank you . ralph
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
When I'm stopped and put my foot on the gas it jerks before the transmission catch what is that?it only does that n t...
have a new radiator, done 1000 miles. radiator has been checked/tested, oil cooler ok, have also checked/tested oil c...
Didn't find what you were looking for?