1999 Subaru Impreza Outback Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Subaru Impreza Outback
- Turn signals&hazards stopped working,checked fuses,flasherrelay,bulbs,grounds
- My car will turn on, but will die out unless I get the engine warmed up
- what would keep my car from idling it starts but dies right away
- Can I adjust clutch pedal height? Engages almost instantly.
- 1. Check engine lights always on 2. Rpms flucuate while driving and more
1999 Subaru Impreza Outback Problems
Front engine oil leaks can develop from the camshaft seal and the crankshaft front seal. If one or more seals require replacement, it may be wise to consider replacing the timing belt as well. These seals are commonly inspected and replaced as needed as part of a timing belt service.
A noise in the clutch called "clutch chatter" is common if the car is driven without allowing it to warm up.
1999 Subaru Impreza Outback Questions
Also have checked wires,all in good condition. Relays replaced. Headlights and brake lights on same switch still operating correctly.
Been having this problem since I bought the car. Check engine light would come on when car reached a 1/4 tank of gas. The dealer changed the part twice. It is evaporative emission control system pressure sensor high input. The car sometimes will not let me put gas in it. The pump clicks like the ...
all controls and lights ,radio work. will not turnover or starter ciicks. orginal starter