2008 GMC Yukon Denali Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 GMC Yukon Denali
- Engine ticking on cold start up or first start of the day? Manifold? 125,000 mi.
- Transmission doesn't change hear. Display with Park, neutral, etc. Doesn't light
- wheel bearing replacement
- the back door isn't automatically closing it starts, when it reaches half
- will the wiring on a 2008 GMC Denali handle a Nokya 9006 HBO 12v 80 w low beam
2008 GMC Yukon Denali Problems
The upper dash may crack, most commonly on vehicles in warm climates and exposed to a lot of sunlight. The common repair is to replace the upper instrument trim panel. Information on a technical service bulletin or extended warranty is not available at this time.
The speedometer or other instrument panel gauge may begin to work erratically at times. Our technicians tell us that the instrument cluster must be sent to a repair facility to correct this fault. The warranty has been extended on some of these units to 7 years or 70,000 miles.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
2008 GMC Yukon Denali Questions
front axle wheel bearings only
the back door isn't automatically closing it starts, when it reaches half the way in reopens.
this has happen twice and the last time I soldered the connection but still melted plug
2008 GMC Yukon Denali Reviews
We love this Denali - average gas mileage is 15.4 - high of 21.2, low of 12.8 - 22000 miles, no issues yet.