1997 GMC Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 GMC Suburban 1500
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 760-2028 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (240) 297-6790 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (240) 230-3352 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 991-7624 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 830-4169 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 794-2149 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 596-8519 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 248-7851 | 18.95mi
1997 GMC Suburban 1500 Problems
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
1997 GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
Took truck to advance auto where they connected diagnostic handheld. Code P0161 came up. Bank 2 ,sensor 2.
Wear and tear like driving down bumpy road? Can it be welded back up and repaired cheaply? And popping noise as started upon coming to a stop.
tried to start next day and blew muffler wide open. engine does turn over but has extreme miles on the odometer. engine has average compression of 140. after all this still no start.