1994 GMC Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 GMC Suburban 1500
- How much will it cost to repair my power steering and replace my brakes.
- Washed engine now hesitate to start and running sluggish no power also dies out
- Power loss on steep hills
- Anyone ever have a gauge read hi before you add oil because the truck leaks oil?
- how much does it cost for a full tune up my g m c 1994 suburban and belt
1994 GMC Suburban 1500 Problems
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
1994 GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
Always have to add oil & instead of the oil gauge reading low it reads high before the oil gets added. Is the gauge faulty?
1994 GMC Suburban 1500 Recalls
1994 GMC Suburban 1500 Reviews
Bought this 1500 from my son with 177,000 miles on it.it now has 184,000 miles on it. motorruns great better then must newer trucks today. Give it oil changes every 3,000 miles and tune - ups evry 5,000 miles. Only thing that i had to do was replace the donut gasket and put new brakes on,O and replace the starter the one that i took off was the origanal