1991 Ford Mustang GT Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Ford Mustang GT
- mi mustang runing wiche what couse this what could be cousin this
- My ford mustang its stuck in first and it wont go to any other gears help please
- Replace starter an it crank over the first time turned it off. Then tried again
- My 5.0 fox body mustang consumes a 1/2 a quart of oil every 250 miles. Why?
- Car's engine unexpectedly dies without warning under varied circumstances.
1991 Ford Mustang GT Problems
If a squeaking noise is heard while turning the steering wheel, the outer tie rod ends may be worn and should be replaced.
1991 Ford Mustang GT Questions
No smoke to indicate burning oil and there is no evidence of a leak. PCV and breather are fine. Compression test numbers are consistant and all cylinders read between 168 and 175 psi. No loss of power. Car only has 43K miles. What could be the problem? The only thing I haven't done is a leak ...
The car runs fine, then without warning will sputter and die. It happens under almost any circumstance including driving down the interstate, in city driving, while sitting inj a parkinbg lot waiting to pick up someone, etc. The fuel filter was replaced, and at that time the mechanic "chec...
i have been having a problem with my 91 gt it suddenly turns of while running and wont turn back on unless i disconect the module from the distributor and it will start back up with no problem, has any one had a problem like this im thinking of changing the tfi module if not the whole distributor