1998 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
- how much does it cost to replace both transmission cooler lines that go to the radiator?
- Right blinker & marker lights stay on all the time? Left works fine.
- 4wd works ok in forward hi and lo but only rear wheels spin in reverse.
- i have a 6.5 diesel vin f engine it keeps shutting down i have replaced the pmd
- what would cause rear ac to not work but front ac works fine
1998 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Problems
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
1998 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Questions
no error lights
i have replaced the pmd 3 times still shuts down could it be the lift pump? i also know it could be the oil sending sending unit.
just replaced ac hose assembly front air works and blows cold rear ac doesnt come omn at all