1993 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
- Why does the engine overheat while idling?
- How do I bleed the brakes on my 1993 Chevy suburban with abs?
- 1993 suburban 3/4 ton automatic trans all forward gears no reverse
- How long does it replace/fix the ECM module and how much should I pay
- A/C compressor will not engage. Where is the relay? Fuse is good.
1993 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Problems
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
1993 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Questions
When driving over 35 mph the engine temperature seems to be fine. Once I come to a complete stop the temperature starts going up. Once the temperature gauge needle reaches the half point the fan noise gets very loud when I accelerate & the truck looses a lot of power. Slowly the needle starts...
The ABS light is still on after replacing brakes.
you can feel it drop in but don't move