2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV
- Dashboard is out but the blue gauge lights are blinking??
- blower stopped working in front vents but are fine in back
- i have a 2007 cadillac escalade, its been having problems starting. It would start and stay on for 10 minute and then shut down. When I would attempt to restart it would act ask if the starter is going bad. After a few tries the car starts
- Blinking dashboard lights on 2007 Cadillac Escalade will not go off
- What is the responsibility of the repair shop when something happens to the car?
2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV Problems
Sudden catastrophic engine failure at 42,000 miles. Vehicle was towed in. Broken valve spring led to bent valve and $ 3,000.00 repair. Not covered under warranty, of course, due to age of vehicle. I expect more from GM's top-of-the-line. I won't buy another.
2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV Questions
I had my Cadillac into the dealership for its regular maintenance and two weeks later it started running rough. We got it back into the dealer ship and they inform us that the head has to be rebuilt. I would like to know if this is something that should have shown up during the regular maintena...
The dashboard is completely out only the gauge light constantly blink blue. The unlock horn is muted and all the turn signal sounds are muted. Everything else works any advise or point to whats wrong?
2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV Reviews
We have lived in Mexico ever since buying our ESV in July 2006. 95% of the gasoline burned has been PEMEX, Mexican gas. Almost of the service performed has been at a local Mexican garage. At 30,000 miles I started using "Mobile 1" for engine oil. The ESV has 128,000 miles. What a great vehicle. Most expensive repair was the replacing of the rear shocks. We not had any out of the ordinary...
One daytime running light burnt out and I was amazed at how much work the GM mechanic had to do to access the light socket. He even had to remove the grill and the fender liner which needless to say takes a lot of time and costs a lot for a cheap standard issue filament bulb. Since then one daytime driving light will be out and people will tell me about it but strangely it may come back on in a...