Newest Reviews:
  • 2012 Chevrolet Cruze manual transmission third gear went out at 28000 miles then at 28300 clutch burned up going down the expressway ??? trunk kept popping open on its own. but they did fix that. when stopping at traffic lights the guages peg and radio turns up on its own. This car is a peace of $^!T!!!!!!
  • 1993 Dodge D150 My rear brake hose was melted by the exhaust how much would that cost?
  • 2002 Mercedes-Benz S430 Really I am not from Washington DC but Bishops Bridge NSW Australia.2325. Only way I could get to say my piece. My 2000 S430 is the most comfortable and luxurious car I have been in and I get chauffeured from airport to the Casino every second weekend in all makes of limos, that does not mean I am RICH. I have difficulties in Australia with support as you can imagine there are comparatively few S430 Mercs on our roads. I also have problems with the PLASTIC below the drivers seat that needs to be replaced. Where can I get a replacement, I don't mind paying freight from the USA. I may even visit Vegas again to pick it up. Love my Merc. Roger.
  • 2009 Kia Rondo Purchase my 2009 Kia Rhonda used in 2012, no problems except I noticed I have been changing headlight bulbs frequently. As of 3.3.2014 I took it to Auto Zone to have the driver side light replaced. Come to find out the bulb has not burned out. Was informed that the bulb was not put in properly and then told to take it to the dealer, because they did not want to dismantle everything to put it in correctly. I took it to Firestone, they also said the bulb was good and that they had tighten it and it should work. Not. Two days later it was out, went back to Firestone and it was determined that the internal connections needed to be repositioned or replaced by the dealer. The bulb was not connecting properly to the internal system. This sounds like a major cost. Wondering if this should be covered under warranty or considered as a recall problem?
  • 2006 Ford Five Hundred I bought my 2006 five hundred from a dealer, used..paid wayyyyy too much, and have had nothing but problems with it! battery, alternator, right after i purchased it. tires were all shiny..until i washed it a few times, tires were dry rotted. then and now the car is hard to start when it is damp out..no problems in cold or winter, but, rainy, moisture, damp, cool, hard to start. just had a tune-up and the problem still exists. sure i can take it in for the recall on transmission, but it is my only car, and they want me to leave it for a 45 minute fix. one ford dealer in town too and dont do this work on a saturday! This car is a lemon! I am pretty sure the dealer sold this car knowing about he recall too, but never fixed it! Would never purchase one again, or from that shady dealer!
  • 2005 Ford Five Hundred speedometar tachometar fuel gauges goo up down when drive
  • 1999 Lexus RX300 Bought new in 1999 and as of 3/14/2014 we have 82,000 miles on the car. We bought it to take on trips and maintained the car and it looks great inside and out. Several months ago blue smoke poured out the exhaust and finally had somebody tell me the truth about the problem. I have a sludged engine and they say it is due to infrequent oil changes. Well 27 oil changes in 82,000 miles might have been the issue but it looks like folks that had excellent maintenance records still had a sludged engine. I have an offer for 3,000 bucks and will send this japanese marvel off with a one finger salute.....Great car up until this time but not real happy with the end result.....
  • 2012 Chevrolet Malibu at 20,000 miles my transmission went on my car and now 10,000 miles later my heating/ac system went when I turn the dial nothing happens the blowers wont turn on. This is the first car i ever bought brand new and I have more problems and it has cost me more money than any of the used cars I have bought in the past.
  • 2010 Toyota 4Runner I have put 40,000 miles on my 2010 & have no complaints. Gas mileage is really better than I expected it to be. It is comfortable & handles well. I just pulled my 16' fiber glass bass boat with 50hp merc 3,000 miles and averaged 19.1 mpg from Kansas to Florida & back. If it were a heavier boat I would want a larger engine but would have to go to a Sequoia which I love to drive.
  • 2002 Chrysler Town & Country This is the worst car I've ever owned. Everything that can go wrong has. Tire pressure sensors, air conditioner, windows stopped rolling down, slider doors never shut automatically, lift gate doesn't open, headliner fell, power steering is absolutely awful, transmission issues, and it randomly shuts off while I'm driving. I really don't have much nice to say except it's comfortable, the seats are holding up pretty well. It gets about 10 miles to a gallon in town. I would NEVER recommend this car to anyone ever.
  • 2012 Toyota 4Runner I've had my 2010 4runner since new and never had any issues except for a blown speaker at 5000 miles. To the author of the post with the 2012 4runner who was complaining about the recirculating air. Just hold down that button for about 5 seconds and it will stay on till you turn the car off or press it again. This will keep outside air from following into the car, regardless of hot or cold.
  • 2004 Cadillac DeVille I purchased a 2004 Cadillac DeVille. I will admit that the previous owner maintained this car according to the scheduled maintenance plan. It had all the records from the Cadillac dealer when I purchased it. The previous owner had it for 9 years. It was driven just over 14,500 miles per year. The car is like new. I just love it and the only complaint I would have is that the rotors heat up and warped so I am having a higher grade rotor put on. Great Car if maintained well. My gas mileage has been better than I hoped average of 21.5 in town. I don't know why others seem to complain you get what you buy. If you buy a used car check the records and know what you have purchased. It truly matters. I love my Cadillac DeVille.
  • 1995 GMC 1500 Pickup 1995 GMC 1500 5.0L. 280K and still running strong. Had to replace intake gaskets twice, heater hose connectors and fuel pump. Only run 20w50 Castrol with Lucas oil stabilizer. I believe that is the secrete to a strong running 305.
  • 2004 Audi A4 Quattro I bought the car new I had to bring it back to replace the radiator. Twice I had to have it towed back to the dealer because it would not start. The check engine light went on about three times. I had to bring it back to the dealer to find out why. It was bogging down from the stop on acceleration. All of those problems happened when it was still under warranty. After that I had to replace the gas pump, the wind shield whipper motor. After of all the problems that I had to repair, The engine blue around 95,000 miles. I replaced the engine. If any one wants to by it, let me know....
  • 2008 Chevrolet Equinox This SUV is a joy to drive; however, I've had several problems with it. For 3 weeks now it's been in the shop constantly. But hey! You'll have car trouble with any car.
  • 2007 Kia Sportage oil pan is rotting out.Kia should recall for hazmat and danger of blowing engine
  • 2014 Subaru Outback Bought Premium Outback to replace 2006 VW Jetta TDI w/183K, primarily because I wanted a more reliable car for my wife to drive. CV auto takes some getting used to, but seems to be as advertised. Interior, electronics, ride, features, etc. all excellent. With approx. 10K miles on vehicle, wife begins 220 mi. highway trip. 30 miles into trip, at 70 mph highway speed, vehicle starts billowing smoke screen trailing the car...looked like a NASCAR race, engine blown. Pulling off the highway and into a gas station, she shuts the car down; check engine light and low oil light are on. When I arrive, I check vehicle, no oil discernible on dipstick check; oil and/or other fluids flowing freely away from parked vehicle. Use Subaru service, have wrecker transport to dealer. In diagnosing the problem, the dealer, under the direction of the factory, pulls engine from car. Problem found: bad rear main seal. Under air pressure, the leak was felt by finger touch; approximately 1/2" in length between seal and outer seal block. A warranty repair all the way; nobody has any idea how it could have happened except through a bad part and/or faulty installation, all at factory. Subaru is replacing the seal at their cost, placing motor back in vehicle; vehicle still under original 5yr/60K warranty period. We have a dealer loaner at no cost to us but are without our vehicle for an entire week with limited mileage restrictions on the loaner vehicle. I'm wondering if any permanent damage to the engine was sustained while experiencing this mail seal failure at highway operating speeds. Any suggestions on how to have them test for engine damage?
  • 2004 BMW 645Ci Ultimate driving machine.........when it runs. I have 70,000. miles on mine. It's had and still has oil leaks, trunk lid will not stay aligned and now it only opens with the key. The resevoir craked a leak, trunk leaked water into it and blew the $1200. amp so no sound no communcation center. now it will not run and I have been told, after a $800. "trouble shooting" tab that it has something to do with the Cam. Never own another BMW again! I was also told that this year of the 645ci had lots of problems.
  • 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Had problems with the gauges stop working received a letter about a recall toke truck in a was told that the mileage was to high and the recall did not apply now the oil filter keeps popping off. What does a person to do now. It seems that nothing is ever GM's problems anymore
  • 2013 Chevrolet Avalanche I have cracks in the dashboard and brackets holding dash just worked themselves free.
  • 2000 Pontiac Bonneville I WAS AT THE RED LIGHT AND MY CAR JUST SHUT OFF WHY
  • 2007 Lincoln MKX My transmission is slipping. I have 9100 miles and still owe 16k. What should I do?
  • 2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty There is no firing on the number 6 cylinder, i want to know why and what's causing it to happen? Ive changed out the coil and plugs.
  • 1992 Plymouth Acclaim front end popping noise don't know if it ball joint are sturt
  • 2001 Toyota Solara My "Black Beauty" gets looks all the time. I have even had a few "want to sell it?" questions on it as well. I bought it in North Carolina when I lived out there and drove it all the way to CA comfortably. I bought it in 2000 and am still in love with it
  • 2009 Nissan Versa I got the 2009 Versa in 2010. It was brand new. I don't use the hatch very often and the handle on the back is broken. I took it to a shop when I went up to visit my mom and they said the piece is over 300 alone. I know they are telling me the truth since it is my brother in law who owns the shop. he even ordered the electric piece to replace just in case. What a rip off 300 for a handle and then there is the cost of labor and paint. The seal on the doors comes off and the plastic on the door by the floor keeps coming off and you can't get it to stay on. the passenger side arm rest, the vinyl is coming off. I love Nissan this is my 3rd one, but disappointed.
  • 2004 Toyota RAV4 100466 miles the head bolt THREADS pulled out of the engine block, causing head gasket failure & loss of coolant. Dealership says $8000 for new engine is the most reasonable way to fix this! Online search shows it is a chronic problem on the 4 cylinder engines for Toyota.
  • 2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 Love the car. 52,000 miles and rear brakes are just needing replacement. Minor issues with maintenance warning message that was solved by replacing sensor in driver's seat belt buckle, otherwise never a problem. Only complaint to this "luxury sports" vehicle is wishing for a bit more than stock 228 HP. Am trading for CPO 2103 to solve that issue.
  • 2007 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 My 2007 had the rear differential go out 2 weeks after the 5 year build date. After 3 letters Chevy paid half. My dealer guaranteed for 23 months and 13,000. died after 13 months and 20,000. MY PROBLEM. Love the car but think I have a lemon. My Tahoe died at 136,000 and this turkey is 118,000 and is leaking again. I have a Ford in my future.
  • 2004 Kia Amanti Talk about sticker shock!!! The Kia Amanti is designed like everyone is a millionaire. I have only owned my Kia since July of 2013. The car is really a beautiful car. Maintaining it is another story. I just took my Amanti in for a tune-up at a local repair shop and was given an estimate of $429.00 for spark plugs and new wires. After my heart started beating again I had no choice but to make an appointment for the tune-up. I used to do all of the repairs on all of my cars, but now I don't even know where to begin.. (But I'll know soon with how expensive repairs are on this car). Back to my tune-up, I took the car in and had a full inspection on the car and with 152,00 miles I expected the car needed work. I found out that the tune-up on the car wasn't the biggest issue. I needed the ignition coil replaced.. Not 1 but 3 coils at $175.00 a piece. $525.00 just for parts... Are you people serious? After the work was completed and $746.00 later, I came home and began looking up parts for the Amanti, coils, spark plugs and new wires. What I found was this engine is so complex in it's design and so expensive to repair, that I am starting Monday to look for a new car. What I found out while looking up replacement parts for my Kia Amanti is that not only does this engine have 3 ignition coils, it also has a coil on the spark plugs at the cost $165.00 and you need 6 of these coils, again, are you people serious? Back to my tune-up. I have completed thousands of tune-ups over the years on my many vehicles without any issues. I have excepted the fact that engines are built so much more efficent today and the on-board-computers makes it difficult to DIY repairs any longer and so it costs more to have the repairs completed, I get that. But who's brilliant idea was it to design and engine that has to be disassembled to change spark plugs???? That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Which is why my tune-up is going to cost $429.00 and take a minimum of 3 hours. I have been fortunate in my life for being very mechanically inclined. I have saved a lot of money by completing repairs of many things around my house and my automobiles. Unfortunately, I became disabled in 2003 and I am on a fixed income. I cannot afford to pay these types of costs for repairs on a vehicle. As a DIY mechanic since I was a teenager (I'm now 62 YO)and it seem as though all designers of automobile engines put "0" (zero) thought into the mechanics in the field.