Newest Reviews:
  • 2001 Jeep Cherokee I HAVE (2) FULL SIZE JEEP J-10 P/Us (77 AND 79) (1) 94 GRAND CHEROKEE WITH 250,OOO MILES STILL RUNNIG WELL. I HAD A 1987 CHEROKEE SPORT FOR 12 YEARS AND TRADED IT FOR A 2001 SPORT IT NOW HAS 120,000 AND A BAD HEAD GASKET WHICH I AM REPLACING NOW AND PLAN TO DRIVE TILL IT DIES FOREVER OR I DIE WHICHEVER COMES FIRST. WITH MY EXPERIENCE IN JEEPS I FEEL WITH PROPER MAINTENANCE A JEEP WILL LAST FOR MANY YEARS AS LONG AS PARTS ARE AVAILIBLE.
  • 2003 GMC Yukon XL Denali I have had this car for 2 years with NO problems! I would buy a newer denali in the future!
  • 1991 Ford F-150 Amazing in the snow :D Looks good last forever easy to maintain
  • 2006 Nissan Armada pretty nice riding car .it is not good on gas at all .but then again no suv are good on gas .
  • 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier I've had my car since 2004 and bought it was 34,000 miles. It now has 107,000. While I have had to replace an awful lot in the past three years, this has been a good reliable car. I have had the driver's window motor replaced three times, the a/c went out in 2008 and my dash is also cracked in three places. These are all characteristics of this make/model/year. The window motors are inexpensive if you can find someone to install it correctly for you (the dealership installed my 2nd one wrong). I have had to replace my tires twice and my front breaks every year. I've never replaced my back brakes but need to now...I have owned the car 6 years. I agree the cupholders are in a stupid place but all-in-all I love this car. It's my 3rd Chevy!!!
  • 1990 Cadillac Eldorado I tolly agree with Chitown,this is a wonderful machine.I look at new CTS and say baby is just your Hertiage!!!!!!!!!
  • 1991 Pontiac Firebird I ran the car into the ground at about 300k. it was a great car the whole time i owned it. i think the first problem i had was at 200k, and the speedometer cable broke...i moved it to a wet snowy area after many years in socal. great car.
  • 2008 Toyota Camry What a gutless wonder. It is loud, and handles like a bucket of water. the seats are not comfortable. This car has just reminded me to keep buying american.
  • 2001 Ford Focus I have a 2001 ZX3 with 300k on it. i have only had to replace the fule pump, and a motor mount. other than that only normal driving issues. i am a gm girl, but i have to say that ford finally got it right with the small car.
  • 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP wonderful car!!! i can not say more than that, it is a great car
  • 1993 Nissan 240SX I personelly think is one of the best cars of its type for doing perfornance modes to.
  • 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML320 I've had this car for 8 years. 7 years longer than any other car I've ever owned. I've put over 100K on it with minimal problems during that time.. I had an electronic motor go out of the 4 wheel drive components twice, both times it was covered under warranty. I also had a piece of plastic trim crack on the rear like another review had mentioned. All in all, it's a great car and I'd even think about owning another one.
  • 2005 Cadillac CTS wonderful car! no problems
  • 2003 Cadillac CTS i have a 2005. never had a problem. love the car
  • 2003 Nissan Frontier I have 101,000 miles on my frontier. I still have the original battery and for the most part, the only real problem I have had is the check engine light. I have had the EGR cleaned out at about every 10K. I preform most maintenance myself and found the truck easy to work on. During my last visual inspection I do see the need for suspension parts. This is my 2nd Nissan pick up in 20 years. The first one lasted 14 years with 153k before being totaled in an accident. I had pretty much the same luck with the first truck as I have had with this truck. I would buy another frontier and would recommend it to a friend.
  • 1998 Chevrolet 2500 Pickup Altho I love this truck, it has some problems. Suspension and steering could be tighter- poor turning radius. I've had about every problem described in common problems, but I've owned Fords before this, and would buy this truck again- or any other Chevy- before another Ford. With 193,000 on my beast, it still runs strong. I feel like I've gotten my money out of it and plan to keep repairing until it gives out completely. To me, they are all "maintenance" repairs anyway at this mileage.
  • 1998 Nissan Maxima Car is pretty good in all,, but doesn't brake good slides a lot ,, hand brake freezes in cold weather,, doesn't have limited slip so wheels spin at every chance it gets , heat doesn't come up fast enough even when car has warmed up you have to turn up full blast until you have stared driven. The rear suspension sways to much on swift movements causing a fishtail like gesture ,,
  • 1999 Chrysler Concorde The car is a very good running car except for a few minor things,at 100k My inner bushings on tire rod started to go,starter is giving me problems.I don't beat on the car I actually baby it,driver side window motor has stopped working too.Its now 2010 and I only have 101k miles and the problems just keep coming.
  • 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350 Great car for the money.
  • 2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500 I own a Pleasure-Way Excel TS Dodge Ram Van 3500 which is an RV, not a regular van. It sways on the highway. I have taken it to the Dodge dealer several times for repair. Never could fix this problem correctly. Also, ball joint pushed out on front passenger side and A frame needed to be replaced. But that is the mechanics fault, not the vehicle itself. Never really got to enjoy my van due to so many problems.
  • 2006 Subaru Forester Great car! Very smooth ride. A pleasure to drive in both city and country. Handles really well on mountain roads and in the snow. My only complaint is that the towing capacity is only 2400 lbs. and I need a car with a much higher towing capacity.
  • 1994 Toyota Previa I have had this car for only 3 1/2 yrs. It had high mileage but we knew it would still lsat a little longer. I was in desperate need of a bigger vehicle because my family grew unexpectantly. I absolutely love my van. I have only had minor repairs that were routine maintenance. (tires,oil,lightbulb out) I am at 243,000 miles and its still going strong. Hope it will keep this up for at least another year. Only downfall to this van is it is hard to locate all the parts because of the way the engine is set up. Other than that its perfect.
  • 2004 Toyota Sienna Bought used, leased XLE. Have already bought tires, transmission fluid change, brakes cleaned, left front strut leaking oil so it and the right strut (allegedly) were replaced with alignment. Now the right strut leaked all of its oil and is scheduled for replacement after only about 3,000 miles. Do you think it was replaced? Is there a problem with the front struts on these vehicles? The rear door struts were replaced twice on recall. The front struts were covered by my extended warranty. Mechanically I have lost confidence in this vehicle. It is a functional design, but I have incurred too much maintaince regarding suspension.
  • 2002 Volkswagen Jetta Love my car but she costs me a fortune!
  • 2004 Ford Ranger This is a review of a 2004 XLT 4x4. With one big exception (for those who drive off-road or on rough gravel), this is a great pick-up. It runs well, drives good (except on studder bumps/washboard), handles just about anything you throw at it, is solid and dependable. For me the "fishtailing" was a huge concern -- since I drive on 35 miles of gravel on a daily basis. When the bed is unloaded, the truck is virtually impossible to handle when you drive across washboard. I know because this fishtailing action caused a roll-over. I was driving about 40-45 mph when I came across a section of dirt/gravel road which was rough (some people call it washboard, some studder bumps). The rear of the truck whipped around so quickly I couldn't make a correction....it felt as if a giant took ahold of the rear end and whipped it around; like the tailgate was trying to pass the hood. The truck slid into a ditch then rolled (from wheels to roof to wheels). Thankfully, I was belted in. The result is a tribute to the sturdy build of this little truck. The engine continued to run, all the lights worked (including dome -- even though the passenger side roof was crushed against the head rest) and the radio was still playing --- it was if nothing happened. I got my senses, retrieved all the stuff which flew out of the cab then drove on into work. Yes, after rolling this truck, I drove almost 40 miles to work. The truck didn't sputter, rattle, shake or shimmy....it continue to run great! The only "injury" I sustained was a tiny piece of glass in the top of my head.....no cuts or bruises! Amazing! Thank God. If you avoid washboard (or keep a couple hundred pounds in the bed), then you'll be happy with this pick-up. I highly recommend it.
  • 2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara MPG less than expected (lucky to get 19). Ad and salespeople tout this as a "true SUV". I must have a different idea as to a SUV -- because in my world a true SUV wouldn't have such big issues with dust/dirt (interior get COVERED). I travel over 35 miles of gravel road on a daily basis -- which was one reason for purchasing this "true SUV"; I needed a vehicle with all-wheel drive, decent ground clearance, good MPH (argh!!!), solid suspension and the ability to survive many miles of gravel and off-road use. The all-wheel drive system is AMAZING...it works!! I am very disappointed with the cars ability to seal out dust and dirt. The entire interior (especially the back compartment) gets COVERED with dust after each trip down the gravel. I tried and tried to have the dealer perform some type of fix...they had no resolution -- but, then again Suzuki had nothing either. They claimed it was due to the area in which I lived. Ahhhh....wrong. I had a 1993 Corolla with over 200k miles which didn't allow nearly as much dust in as the Grand Vitara. The standard Yokohama tires are junk....with less than 1,000 miles, two tires had non-repairable punctures; with less than 12,000 it become necessary to replace all four tires. My biggest complaints: the dust; poor MPG and terrible rotten lousy service from the dealer.
  • 2002 Buick Rendezvous I purchased my Rendezvous used for 3900.00. It had 165,000 miles on it. The only problems I have had is the window regulator on the passenger side went out, the back hatch will sometimes click when starting the car. When I purchased this car, the local Buick dealer called me to repair something with the hatch, a part that was recalled. Sence then is when I have started to have problems with the hatch. the latest thing is that it would not latch. I have had to leave it open, and my security system was flashing, makeing the windows, radio and door locks unusable. It was open for a night and now the battery is drained. wish me luck!!! I really love this car. Despite everything.
  • 2001 Audi A4 Quattro I just bought my 2001 A4 Audi Quattro and I am content with the car but th eonly thing that is troubling me is the Heater. Only cold air seems to come out of the vents even with the car being driven and started properly. It is very cold at the moment and I am suffering my having to dress extra layers of clothes just to drive my car.
  • 1991 Toyota MR2 Have owned my 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo now for about 2 years. Purchased the car with about 122,000 miles on it. I don't street race or anything like that, but I do drive it hard. I make sure my oil is changed about 200-250 miles before schedule always using Mobile1 20w50. I have had no major problems. The factory turbocharger still boosts very strong. I am at about 144,000 miles now and the clutch is beginning to slip. Also I have had to replace the water temperature sender for the gauge. Nothing major...especially for a turbocharged car that is 20 years old. It is a very stiff ride with limited interior space. This isn't a complaint of course...it is a mid-engine sports car. This car provides the most enjoyment I have ever had in a daily driven car.
  • 2000 Jaguar XJ8 I like the car alot, I have only one real problem with this vehicle and that is documentation or written vehicle support. Getting information about repair is harder than finding out military secrets. On the other side if you own a OBD2 checker and mantain your vehicle this vehicle will last you forever.