Car Owners' Reviews

Car Reviews and Owner Comments

Windows fog horribly when all passengers are in the car. Heating / defrosting system does not work very well. Looks cool, smells good, neat to drive, BUt... not comfortable for longer trips. Might trade in later for a camaro or another auto brought back to life.
2002 Model... bought with only 9 miles on it. I love this car still - so comfortable. I now have a gharger also - I must say that the Intrepid is a lot more comfortable especially on long drives. at 40k miles the window motors also had to be replaced and I am not sure the dealership really did it.. because the windows just do not work correctly (slow/weak). I took it back and they litterally sprayed WD40 down the window track>>?? only has 74,000 miles on it now at 50,000 miles it started doing weird transmition things like... the lights for the gear would all light up - you have to turn the car off to get only one back on. I still like this car though.
My Catera has just over 100,000 miles on it. I love it. It is such a nice little car. We have had to fix a few little things, but it all has been normal maintainance. My husband owns our own mechanics shop so we don't have extra labor costs, but we have not sunk much money at all into this car. And it definitly zigs!
In May 2001 I bought my dodge used with no more than 20Kmiles, really good shape the exterior color was not to good to say. I have over 180K miles on it now and the only major problem i have with it now is that i need to replace the AC compressor. I love it and would buy another one if i got the chance. Spacious smooth riding not to expensive to fix. Overall Good Car for ME =)
135K miles over 10+ years and all I have ever replaced has been the alternator, power steering pump and a window actuator. (All of these after it hit 115K miles) Still looks good and drives great. Now I think I do need a new AC compressor or maybe just a clutch before summer rolls in. overall, the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned.
car has been a piece of junk since I bought it. on second transmission with a problem on this one. I think it had been wrecked before I bought it at 112,000, but with 174,000 why do I have two transmission problems. Last transmission was used with 50k on it.
Overall, a solid car. With proper maintenance these have been known to push over 300,000 miles. I've witnessed it. Unfortunately, mine was not in 100% condition when I got it. But to date, the only serious work I have needed done is a fuel pump and filter replacement(at 153,000)
This car has been great to me. Bought it used still with factory warranty and had a complete inspection prior to it running out. The only things that needed to be done is blow out the drian line for the sunroof and replace the rear seat arm rest. The interor smelled until I changed the cabin air filter which was a little hard to find the first time but easy to do. The only I dislike about my jetta is the sound system, it pops and snaps. I know that I need to replace the speakers, just suprised so soon. Overall a great car!
Love this truck except for some crazy misfire code i keep getting that we have yet to fix not due to trying and money And the muffler makes a bong noise when you shut the truck off like a metal can of gas in the sun
Probably the best and most reliable car have had to this point. Most issues I've had have been minor. I would like to get a new car at this point, but want to see just how long this will last, I currently have about 210,000 miles on it and it still runs very well.
the only problem i have with mine is the transfer case
We have over 200,000 miles on ours and she still runs great. Put in a used trans with 60,000 miles and a new clutch/flywheel at about 180,000. That's it. Great car.
My 1995 A6 has served me for 15 years and although its showing some signs of age, the paint is a bit scratched, the transmission is a little slow to shift from 2nd to 3rd, and there are some minor creaks and squeaks here and there, but aside from that it has logged 174,000 miles and still insists on getting a move on every day.. Best $35,000 i have ever spent. Minimal maintenance, brake pads, tires, wiper blades, oil changes, etc, only major repair was a head gasket that was leaking a little oil, an painful $2,500
Fantastic automobile, expensive buy in, but the maintenance isn't bad, and the car lasts forever. My 996 C4 can handle everything from a 177 MPH track test, to 10 inches of snow, plus its very comfortable for long trips, throw so luggage in the front trunk, and your laptop and snacks in the back seat and your ready to roll. Everyone should drive one at least once in their life, rent one when you go on vacation, it'll be worth every dollar.
2003 Suburban...A great vehicle. Only problem in 82,000 miles has been a rear window regulator. Milage has been good, pulls my boat with ease. This is my second Suburban and I'd buy another.
Like many people BMW was my dream car. With financing options/service deals I was able to finally purchase one. I wasn't looking for a convertible but I lucked up and found a great deal. I loved it the first year. It is the ultimate driving machine, but to own one, you need money. A very tempermental vehicle. The dealer will nickle-dime you for everything. Once out of warranty, find a good BMW mechanic you can trust. (Route 66) Maintenance is important. Stay on top of it and have a second vehicle. You can't beat the performance on long drives. Excellent mountain vehicle. Hugs the road. Don't use cheap tires. This car is high performance and yes BMW stands for "Bring your Wallet"
I brought car in 2007 brand new off the lot. A year later I starting having major issues. Like the cutting off after I gased up to a full tank. The car would just shake, meter lights would come on then car shut down. I have taken it in multiple times. First I was told it was the gas canister need to be replaced,and speak plugs. Did that, two weeks later it started shutting off again. Engine flushed, air filter replaced. I was told I need a whole gas tank and valves replaced. I want to get another car and just be done with the spectra. It a nice car and all but not for me. Hopefully not again
I bought my Nissan (92) new in 1991. It had 4 miles. I have 145,000 miles on it now and it runs like a champ. Keep the oil changed and this truck will last well into 300,000 miles. I get offers to buy it all the time. I call mine "Bernie." I own a BMW but Bernie is always my preference. Love this truck.
i just bought one for 850 totaled and reconstructed it has 150,000 i know right for a 850? but the body is in good condition the only problem is when i leave it on after a while it cuts off, and the check engine light turns on right before it turns off, i've checked vacum leaks and changed air filter, has good spark has an oil leak on the left side of the DOHC but i know its not that, ignition wiring needs to be soldered but it turns on everything has ground, and some one mentioned the water pump but its not overheating HEEEELP!
I have own my quest for two year and have never had any problem,I have six kid's we travel alot,and there is room for all of us.I am now just getting new shock and brake's and tire's there is now 50.000 mile and my car run great.
Still no real problems with this big car.
I actually have the sportswagen TDI. It is an OK little car. I would love more rear leg room and headroom too.
Very nice car but the bad mileage is TOURIBLE! I bought it from 5 days ago. very helpful and comfortable car like a boat! But I didn't know what the 10 mpg caused by? It chocked me!
I have a 2006 Kia Sorento which I purchased used in 2007. Since owning the vehicle I have replaced 3 headlights, can't even count how many brake lights. The dome light doesn't come on when you open the door. The cargo axillary outlet stopped working in 2007, the cigarette outlet stopped working in 2008. I had to replace all 4 tires in 2009 and now in 2010 the rear wiper blade doesn't work. I just replaced the driver's headlight on friday, it is now wednesday and guess what... same light is out again. I would NEVER recommend this car to anyone... I'm gonna go back to buying the Honda... those cars last forever with no problems!
This is a great truck overall. Mine is on the highway all the time, probably not the best place for it. Mileage poor when new, but slowly got better until I replaced the tires and it went down again. I suspect new tires hurt the mileage. I was getting close to 21 on the highway. Added the buttons to get the DIC data. Simple to do, don't let the dealer charge you for this, great upgrade for less than 100 bucks. Takes all of 14 seconds to do. At about 80k, the rear end would kick and squawk when coming to a stop, at a stop or just letting off the brake to go. Had to have the drive-shaft spline re-greased but that did seem to fix it. We'll see. There is some sort of a vibration in the dash, I can't seem to put my finger on. Typical Chevy vibration but annoying none the less. Hour meter reset itself at some point. Now only showing 400 hours. (with 84,000 miles, that would mean I drive at 210mph. I dont guess this is worth complaining about because they could only guess anyway. Can't complain got 83,000 miles on the OEM tires and front brakes. I change the oil about every 11k per the oil life monitor and rotate the tires every 6-7k. If I was going to build this truck, I would, as silly as it seems, paint the insides of the rear wheel well black to match the front. It looks sort of goofy. Added DIC mod, tilting bed tonneu, and locking tailgate handle. Installed laptop mount in front and wi-fi. Again, overall a good truck. I think I'll keep it when it's time for a new work car.
GMC Yukon 2002. Started with 3 miles directly from the dealer. Now the mileage is over 334488. Have picture to prove it. Amazing truck! Towed a lot and very strong and reliable. Definitely love it!
A very solid car.
I bought my 3.0CL with 25K from a dealer in 1997. I always had the routine maintenance done, and she still flys smoothly down the road. I qualified for a rebuilt transmission in 2004 under warranty, so it's working much better. I decided I wanted it quieter inside, so I bought 4 tires that were softer. The ABS is out as of late 2009, and I need a new switch to move my passenger seat back (forth works) on the tract. She's got 88K miles and would love to doll her up a bit with a new side mirror and front bumber that my sister broke while backing into me full speed, but that's about it. 3/9/10
I LOVE the suspension and steering! Heavy, road hugging. Great pickup and go. Head light goes on and off. NE winters are cold and so is my car for the first 6 miles....then I feel the heat!!! I have even used a small blanket to and from work when temperature is in the teens. As soon as the warrentee was up, my driver side door had electrical problem. Master door with all the controls went hay wire. Cost over $700.00 to repair. Today as I type this my car has been towed to the dealer ship. Something popped in the engine. Engine light came on. My car felt like it was traveling over railroad tracks and exhaused filled the car and smoke came pouring out the tail pipes. I'm on pins and needles waiting for the call from the repair shop.
I bought this car a couple of weeks ago with 25,000 miles. It has the AMG package with other additional options and it is a beauty. I am thrilled to have it.