Car Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from car owners like you.

2008 Ford Taurus
Top Rated Car
Displaying 11761 - 11790 of 14677 reviewsFilter
By on 4/20/10 | Lackawaxen, PA
excellent car all of my past camrys
By on 4/20/10 | Montclair, NJ
250,000 miles and still running like new.
By on 4/20/10 | East Palestine, OH
I have a 2003 Chevy Suburban Z71. It has been nothing but head aches since I purchased it 2 years ago. First the factory amplifier for the rear speakers went out, then the rear air conditioning stopped working, next the air vents up front stopped working (you could not change between defrost, floor, or vent..etc.) then the anti lock brake controller died and I have had constant brake issues ever since. this vehicle has been the worst I have owned.
By on 4/20/10 | San Mateo, CA
perfect
By on 4/20/10 | Richmond, IN
I love my little Honda! I bought out the lease and will be paying it off in 3 years and will drive it until the wheels fall off! It fits my new baby, 2 dogs, husband, and groceries nicely! The only problem I've had is the TPMS light keeps coming on since I had new tires put on and a sensor was broken off. It's had no bearing on the drive or comfort of my vehicle and I still love my car!
By on 4/20/10 | Homosassa, FL
This car has plenty of get up and go. Very comfortable ride, decent gas miliage. Motor is strong and quiet. The problem areas that I have run into are, rear seal on transmission, electrical connector leaking fluid on transmission, electric seat motors (there are three of them under each front seat) burn out. Pixels on instrument panel need replacing. The cruise control lever and turn signal are so close that they can be confused until you get used to it. Driver side seat almost always tears at the top corner seam, easily fixed if caught before it gets to bad.
By on 4/19/10 | Newport, NC
pleased with van. One problem we seem to not be able to figure out is it keeps coming up with a p0300 multi cylinder misfire. We are completely lost. Done tune up, new distributor,timing,brakes,oil change. If anyone is having this same problem please contact me via email and let me know. Tired of paying mechanic bills. email is hotredneckguy@hotmail.com
By on 4/19/10 | Toledo, OH
Engine would make a good lawn ornament
By on 4/19/10 | Powell, TN
I bought my 2006 pacifica 3 years ago with 19,000 miles on it. Other than routine maintenance I have had no problems. It runs great very smooth ride and room. could use alittle more storage area but since its only me there is plenty of room. The only problem I had was it was difficult to change the headlight but once I found out how to do it, it was not a problem. I love my car that after a few months of owing it my friend went and bought one. I wish Chrysler still made this car it is made very well and I would purchase another one.
By on 4/19/10 | Piqua, OH
I have just recently purchases this vehicle for a toyota dealer in Ohio. Ever since i first heard it, it sounds like a vaccum leak coming from the back of the motor. I have taken it to 3 different Toyota Dealers and had Sears Auto Centers look at it and no one knows what it is. Other than that, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this car. The best ive ever owned
By on 4/19/10 | Los Angeles, CA
Great car. Exceedingly reliable. We have nearly 65,000 miles on ours and have never had a single problem or issue with this vehicle.

Personally, I don't think the vehicle is super attractive on the outside, though my husband really likes how it looks, but the interior (minus the fabric on the seats) is nicely designed and comfy. We're both tall people and we're both comfortable driving and riding in the car, even for long distances.

Super reliable. Other than basic maintenance, this car has cost us next to nothing to operate. Plus, it gets great gas mileage for an SUV (we only have to fill up once or twice a month, at most...and we live in Los Angeles!).

We're going to keep this car until its wheels fall off (which, as far as we can predict, won't happen unti it has at least 400,000 miles on the odometer); it's just a great car.
By on 4/19/10 | Culver City, CA
Best car I've owned. Will buy another Lexus.
By on 4/19/10 | Brunswick, GA
This car has been great and my wife loves it. The problem I have is the car overheats and no matter what I fix, I still have this problem. My most recent problem is it shuts off or start running sluggish when the temperature gauge gets to the half way mark. None of the machanics are sure what's wrong with it. Two of them says it's the Thermal temp sensor, but not for sure. It has been parked for the past two weeks. "Help"
By on 4/19/10 | Galax, VA
1998 escort with 2000 engine. Best car I have ever owned. 165,000 miles and only spent about $300.00 on it outwside of normal maintenance. I have a Caldillac that rides better and quieter but has not been as good a car. I hgave owned Cadillacs since 1988. The Escort is my run about car but often take it on trips. Drives and rides good. 36 MPG.
By on 4/19/10 | Sussex, NJ
I bought this vehicle in March of 05. It was listed as an 06. This is an awesome Hybrid truck/car. Rides like a dream, lots of towing power, cruises at 80 all day. I've got 90k on it and she's running strong like the day I bought it. Just replaced the rotors and pads after 5 years! The engine hasn't had any work other than normal service and oil changes. The only issue I have is two dash bulbs have blown out ( that's why I gave it a 4 star interior. I've also carried 1100 lbs in bed and have towed over a ton on several occasions! You don't even notice it! Highly recommend this truck.
By on 4/19/10 | Trinidad, CO
I've driven Toyotas most of my life, but tuis truck out performs them all. the 4 wheel drive is incredible and the V8 gives me the power I need in the mountains. Having major problems with the front end suspension though. When is a strut not a strut? when you turn it in for warranty work.
By on 4/19/10 | Leander, TX
Best vehicle I've ever owned or driven.
Perfect for work, family or play!!
Turns on a dime and hits off road perfectly
By on 4/19/10 | Huntington Station, NY
i dont like this vehicle transmisson not smooth,also frontend making noises when i hit bumps ....i have 50000 miles on vehicle..
By on 4/19/10 | Anoka, MN
I bought mine in 2006 ( though it is a 2007); I have almost 100,000 miles on it. Other then spark plug wires I have not had to do a thing to mine that was caused by it's own failing. I was rear ended going about 30mph which was enough to bend the radiator so I had to replace it twice; after the second time found out the problem and it's been great ever since! Only which I got A/C otherwise I am very pleased with mine. Would absoluty recommend to anyone if they are looking for a cheap buy.
By on 4/18/10 | Walnut, CA
I bought a 2007 Corolla at the end of 2006 and it sucks. The bottom of the passenger's side leaks water when it rains and not just a little bit. It gets the floor mat soaking wet. It also leaks water from the light above the rearview mirror. And again, not just a little but a good amount. It's very annoying when I turn because the water will drip onto my lap. Also, about a year ago, my car started making this squeaking noise like something is loose and turning. Went to get it fixed twice and keep in mind this was a brand new car on the lot NOT used. I feel like Longo Toyota sold me the crappiest one.
By on 4/18/10 | Bronx, NY
Get A New CAR!!!
By on 4/18/10 | Saint James, MO
Bought mine brand new. it had 3 miles on it when I took the keys. Have had afew problems but what car dont? Had to replace the AC compressor at 38000 miles. THen had problems with AC again at about 60000 miles. Had to replace EGR valve at about 50000 miles. The rest of the things are normal things that every car has to have replaced from time to time. Wish they had not stopped making these cars as I would buy another one without a moments thought. Seats and exterior still are in very good condition.
By on 4/18/10 | Winona, MS
I bought a XJ6.Love the power & handling.Very easy for anyone to work on.
By on 4/18/10 | Summerfield, NC
Reliability Rating: (4/5)
Above Average
Great car! This is the only automatic v6 car i have driven that has the power to burn out from a stop! it has great power, amazing looks, and the options (even base models) for the interior are amazing! I used to own civics, i have a 1976 corvette stingray, and just got rid of a 2004 330i bmw. This car beats them ALL by far! Great for cruising, and REALLY fun to kick up the speed on backroads that have a lot of hills and curves. It grips the road like it is nailed down to it and as smooth as you can get a car to be! AMAZING CAR FOR PRICE!!
By on 4/18/10 | Anchorage, AK
My Fiance and i have had sevral problims with out bmw... it drives me crazy
By on 4/18/10 | Sedona, AZ
Best vehicle ever built. Solid and dependable in any weather. Cheap to keep and easy to repair if needed.
By on 4/18/10 | Leavenworth, WA
bought with 2000 miles on it in 2005, have not had any major problems. Syill has original tires, original brakes. Modell is ccl with all wheel drive. Would buy again,
By on 4/18/10 | Redwood City, CA
this is the most reliable car I've ever owned.At this stage of life Iam so fortunate.I have a current problem I need help with. I need the name of the rear suspension bags so I can replace them from the web if I can find them. Hope there's no after market. This car needs minium maintenance and drives like a dream. I have a friend who has a new Grand Marguee and he loves this car,his of course is 2009 and in great shape. Iam going to look around and find another one of these and see if Iam lucky to by it.
By on 4/18/10 | Lemon Grove, CA
Had for a year so far. still love the truck. jimmy Johnson Chevrolet in San Diego outstanding service personnel keeps me updated to service bulletins. the vehicle tows a 30' 5th wheel up and down the mountains with no trouble. on trips with cruise set getting 19-20 mpg
By on 4/18/10 | Fort Collins, CO
my car is great but it wont start and i;ve changed the battery and starter whats the problem???