Newest Reviews:
  • 2007 GMC Yukon This is the truck of champions. After owning this I never want to get another vehicle. Gas mileage could be better but other than that its an excellent truck.
  • 2007 Toyota Camry At 22,000 the engine light went on, not too pleased to replace the mass air flow sensor for $300. The front "leather" seat is not all leather and the plastic areas keep cracking...they've already replaced twice and no longer under warranty.
  • 1990 Infiniti M30 its a good long lasting car if u have money to put in to it but i guess thats with every car
  • 2006 Nissan Altima I have the SE-R version and this car rocks. The on-limit governor is a bit annoying but the handling and steering is great and acceleration is awesome!
  • 2003 Kia Rio I bought my 2003 brand new. Noticed the lack of power immediately. As the years go by, it seems to be "broken in" and while it isn't powerful, it is better than when it was new. Very reliable car. Great gas mileage. Very roomy in front with lots of leg and head room. The car has paid for itself already.
  • 1995 Hyundai Elantra brilliant car, done 30000km+ still original
  • 1999 Plymouth Breeze THIS CAR IS THE WORST CAR I HAVE EVER HAD FROM DAY ONE THIS CAR HAS BEEN IN THE SHOP LIKE EVER MONTH OR SO I HAVE PAID MOR AND MORE AND IT ALL WAYS GO RIGHT BACK RUNNING BAD AND I DONT HAVE ANY MONEY TO BUY A NEW CAR I HAVE HAD THIS CAR FOR 5YEARS NOW AND JUST GOT IT OUT THE SHOP AGAIN I HATE THIS CAR . BUT IT IF STOP RUNNING IM WALKING THIS IS A BAD CAR REALLY BAD CAR
  • 1999 Honda Civic Very solid car. Nothing but scheduled maintenance, and normal maintenance w/150K, e.g., shocks, oil pan gasket, exhaust, etc.
  • 2002 Lincoln LS My wife and I have owned our LS for almost three years and beyond basic maintenance all it needs is the valve covers replaced, we'll pay about $499.00 for that. We take it in to one of the local Ford, Lincoln, Mercury dealers for oil changes, on or before time every time. Until the slight oil leak was discovered they never found or recommended any other service items. We have had one tune up done $190.00, should have been $250.00 but a mistake was made on the quote and they ate the mistake (this was at another shop) and of course Air cabin filters every 6-7 months. They are hard on gas, especially in town (15-16 mpg), on a trip to Atlanta we got 24mpg, The steering is a little stiffer than I'm use to, but not a big issue. I cannot complain about performance, this car is quick, smooth, and takes curves well. We found a good one and we love it!
  • 2005 Scion xA Was driving yesterday and the car stopped in the middle of the highway and would not start. The ABS light was on at one point the check engine light went on then off again, the check oil light went on then off again. I had to call 911 to get help. The police came and tried to crank it but to no avail. It was then towed to the dealership and they said nothing is wrong with it. They did a diagnostics with their computer and say the car if fine. Then what really happened on the highway? I When snowing I have a hard time with my brakes, they keep slipping. This car maybe cheap but it is dangerous.
  • 1999 Toyota Tacoma Own this truck sense 2000. Has not broke down. Drives well, beside the check engine light does not turn off. Brake great. Paint still good.
  • 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 I wouldn't recommend this car to my friends, family or enemies. Ive owned two cars in my life and its this one and a 1989 toyota corolla. I thought I was moving up to a more reliable car. however this ML430 has been giving me problems since I bought it in 2007. Within the first week the sunroof wouldn't close. From then on, Every month it was something different. Sensor lights Ive never seen would come on, brakes would still squeak even after you get them done not to mention I need new brake pads every half a year, I needed a new crank shaft because the car had to be cold to crank up, I need a new part for my transmission I couldn't change gears and many more problems. Ive tried to for get rid of it but can not because Im stuck with this hunk of junk. Please others DO NOT BUY this vehicle. Oh yeah whats my current problem for this month the caliber converter is busted...dealership states it was already replaced. so now I have to pay an average of $2000 to get it fix.
  • 2007 Pontiac G5 Engine sound a bit noisy compared to similar cars but otherwise no complains.
  • 2004 Chevrolet Aveo Two speeding ticket... Pescadero to San Francisco....30min. Love my manual 5 speed on the curves. Its got balls, but i got to sell it....Need a Truck
  • 2005 Hyundai XG350 I hate it
  • 2000 Ford Taurus 2000 FT SE. I bought this car with 249,500 on it for 1000. This has been a somewhat good purchase for the money. However, I wish I would have saved a bit longer to get one with less miles. It also has some hail damage. I checked it over before purchase (especially the tranny) as I've learned the hard way that Ford transmissions can go at any time. I was surprised that a car fax report didn't show a rebuild as the tranny is very solid. I just had both front ball joints replaced, and an issue with the passenger side headlight, $500.00 for that repair. I put Michelin destiny 80,000 mile tires on it, $450.00 for those. I just found out that the oil pan is leaking and needs a new gasket and so do the valve cover gaskets. That will run another $800.00 for that. It also needs inner front tie rod ends, $400.00 for that. All told, I could have bought a much newer taurus for $4000.00 and saved a bunch of time. I'm thinking of trading this in before I get in too deep with repairs. Over all I like the style and power of the taurus, but the taurus costs way to much to maintain. BTW, I have a 1996 FT that has 187,000 on it, and the tranny went on that at 98,000. This will most likely be my last ford purchase.
  • 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit So far I am extremely satisfied with this car. Great engine, steering, breaks and transmission. The gas mileage is good given the relatively large engine (5 cylinder, 2.5L). It is very quiet on hwy and has a great sound when pushed above 3,000 rpms. Still no technical problems after 30,000 miles. The scheduled service was very cheap (around $150-200 on average) for each service interval and they were done at a VW dealership.
  • 2008 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2008 Z71 been in shop 3 times since January 1. First time they said was bad gas. Second had to replace entire computer in truck. This Wed it died again. This time they say it is throttle problema dn they cannot find a part anywhere in country to fix it. Gonna be out a week or more. Please run like hell if you are thinking of buying on of these lemons!!!
  • 2007 Mercedes-Benz R500 The check engine lite has been on more than off. Mercedes just can't seem to fixx it. gas mileage leave a little to be desired.....
  • 2001 Toyota Sequoia Nuisance problems: Instr panel lights out: HiBeam light, Trac button light, Gear indicator (Drive). Overhead console Mode button broken - stuck on one setting. Car has 140,000 miles. Seat belts often bind. GAS GAUGE has bee erratic since car was out of warranty. Some problem with wife's 2001 Sequoia.
  • 1995 Saturn SL2 Almost have 170k miles on mine and it still runs like a top. It does get slightly shaky after 60MPH. The body is great with no dents (obviously because it's plastic). I have never had a problem with the brakes, but I have heard some of my Saturn friends mention the brake fluid can contaminate. The lights work fine, the engine doesn't have the "GM Tick" even at 170k miles. The heater blows plenty of hot air, but I don't know about the air conditioner. I never use it. My biggest problem with this car is the emissions. It's a little bit difficult sometimes to figure out what is causing emission problems.
  • 1998 Cadillac Seville STS lol ya mine 98 is on its way got to replace whole front suspension cuz 20in rims and hittin them bums to hard
  • 1999 Toyota Camry Bought the car used in 2003 and haven't had very many problems until recently. Oil seals and lots of leaks, but the car is old..
  • 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse This is a great car to have. The only big thing is it's a bitch to change the clutch because you have to drop the transmission and take a lotof parts out. Overall though this car will last a long time.
  • 2004 BMW 330i This car is still my daily driver. I have experienced all the problems that can be mentioned about it, but it is still a great car.....after all the repairs!
  • 2006 Dodge Stratus Bought this car 4 months ago from a dealership..Car had 60000 miles on it..Spent $700 in repairs for oil leak from crank seal..It did same thing again just to find out that the crank has play in it and is knocking seal out..Told I need to replace engine to fix..Dodge only gave 36000 mile warranty for this car for good reason it seems..They do not stand behind what they sell or it would have the 100000 mile warranty the love to advertise on TV..Now I have a car that I owe $5000 and is worth $0 unless I spend another $3000 or more to fix it!! Never buy another Chrysler product..I should have known better..
  • 2000 Chevrolet Blazer I thanked God that I purchased the extended warranty with this vehicle. Now that I have 160,000+ miles on the vehicle I am at its mercy. The most recent problem is with the transmission.
  • 1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E This car has been a joy to own. Transmission went at 120,000 miles and there have been a few minor electrical problems, but overall it's been great. At 180,000 miles my A/C is out and I need advice on what to fix.
  • 2006 Dodge Charger I am back. I got my 2006 Dodge Charger back from the dealership 3 times now. They could not find the problem with the transmission not wanting to shift into 2nd gear. After they put it on the diagnostic machine and drove it about 8 miles. So, not too long after I left the dearlership, I was driving my car around town to see if it would do the same thing again. And it started acting up, my car didn't want to shift into 2nd (after driving it for about 12 miles). Same thing, it was only able to go around 40mph. and not wanting to shift into 2nd gear. So I drove it back to the dealership and they came out and said do not put it into park just put the emerg. brakes on and that way we can let the shop foreman drive it and he can see what is wrong with it. A day later they called and said it's the sensor switch in the transmission. Which is what I was told it probably was from you (Repair Pal) a few weeks ago. So they ordered the part and it should be in tom. and then they will put it on. I guess I will have to see if this works. AND THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT IT'S FREE OF CHARGE DUE TO AN older RECALL. I pray this works... Please, please, please work...... Not having a car is so frustrating. Especially when I have 2 more years to pay on it. And it's already having problems. I love this car. And it runs awesome other than this gear thing. I hope the sensor makes it new again. Thanks for your help. If you can think of anything else I need to know about it, if this sensor doesn't work, then please let me know. Thanks again !! Debrina
  • 2008 Mazda Mazda5 Wonderful vehicle: Handles beautifully, stops on a dime. Very good mileage and very flexible interior. Completely reliable - never a serious problem in 40.000 miles.