have replaced alternator battery and theft deterrant system has dissableed starting. waited three minutes as directed by instrument panel and still nothing. help!!!
car wont start on 1990 Cadillac Seville
Verified for the Cadillac Seville34 reports
1 answerApril 29, 2012
1 answerAugust 18, 2011
2 answersApril 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- Fuel pump and filter have been changed now it will start and idles then die
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
- The instruments tach, temp, speed, gas on my 1996 Seville don't work. I had it checked by rebuilder and it bench tested OK
- Replace secondary air engine pump