car wont start, pulled code have a 327 code, will that keep it from starting
car wont start on 1992 Ford Crown Victoria
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by AlexTech ,
June 10, 2009
No that is an EGR or EVP Issue , Do you have Spark ? if not .. Suspect module on the distributor.
0 answersJanuary 04, 2015
0 answersMay 25, 2014
2 answersAugust 18, 2009
1 answerMarch 02, 2012
2 answersMarch 20, 2010
- 1992 Ford Crown Victoria Repair and Maintenance
- 1992 Ford Crown Victoria Maintenance Schedule
- 1992 Ford Crown Victoria Problems(6)
- 1992 Ford Crown Victoria Repair Estimates
- 1992 Ford Crown Victoria Q&A(26)
- 1992 Ford Crown Victoria Recalls(9)
- 1992 Ford Crown Victoria Shops
- 1992 Ford Crown Victoria Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- It acts as if the choke is not engaging when cold.
- What size is the bolt that holds down the plastic motor cover
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
1992 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($204 - 318) in Lumpkin, GA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($344 - 521) in North Plains, OR
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($283 - 426) in Stickney, SD
- AC Condenser Replacement ($474 - 576) in Fajardo, PR
- Window Switch Replacement ($132 - 250) in Crescent City, FL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($630 - 1,021) in Duncan, AZ