When i accelerate the car to 60 mph then it shakes and vibrates badly. i can feel the shake in my steering.. when i was driving in highway last time i felt like the right passanger front wheel is about to run away.. i cant see if it wobbles or not but i can tell it could be wobbling when giving that much shake.. this morning i lifted the car and tried to move up/down tie rod ends and its not moving. should i have to remove the tire before i check for bad tie rod ends? also what else could be causing the vibration?
car steering shakes and vibrates at high speeds on 1994 Dodge Caravan
Asked by for the 1994 Dodge Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caravan Questions
- replace lost key
- Can you drive with no power steering fluid if you clamp a broken line?
- Put new fuel pump on and filter but not getting fuel to motor have checked all l
- I have a problem with my alternator belt staying on what can cause this
- I have a small flashing red light on top of the temperature gage,what's that??
1994 Dodge Caravan Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Siler, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($241 - $477) in Celestine, IN
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Elkhorn, NE
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($84 - $156) in Letcher, KY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($73 - $89) in Rocheport, MO
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($301 - $381) in Hagan, GA