Car Questions

Car Start Problem

(1990 Honda Accord)
in Alexandria, LA on February 22, 2011
The problem started this winter. The first thing in the morning when I tried to start the car, I would turn the key in the ignition, but nothing would happen. If I kept trying to turn the car on, it would eventually start right up. (Took anywhere from 3-6 tries - battery is okay-had that checked.) Now that warm weather is back, I don't seem to have as much of a problem with starting the car, but I am afraid to take the car out of town, because I'm scared the problem will reoccur. This particular problem has not happened before. Please advise.
Displaying 1 answer & 0 comments
on February 23, 2011
I'm suspicious that the ignition lock cylinder or the ignition switch is worn out. Get it checked by a Honda specialist.
Here's a directory link for you:
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

It's a ford focus 2010. i want to troubleshoot the problem just don't know where to start. hope to find knowledge fro...
The car runs rough , when the reduce engine power , the traction light and the engine light comes on ,engine light...