Car start problem
1990 Honda Accord

Car Start Problem

(1990 Honda Accord)
The problem started this winter. The first thing in the morning when I tried to start the car, I would turn the key in the ignition, but nothing would happen. If I kept trying to turn the car on, it would eventually start right up. (Took anywhere from 3-6 tries - battery is okay-had that checked.) Now that warm weather is back, I don't seem to have as much of a problem with starting the car, but I am afraid to take the car out of town, because I'm scared the problem will reoccur. This particular problem has not happened before. Please advise.
1 answer & 0 comments
on February 23, 2011
I'm suspicious that the ignition lock cylinder or the ignition switch is worn out. Get it checked by a Honda specialist.
Here's a directory link for you:
General Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More
on February 23, 2011
Here's a directory link for you:

2017 with 22000 miles when starting out, off and on, i hear a bump or bang in rear of car, trunk area.
Car wont start, then after about 30-45 min it starts again. shop pulled a code referring to the computer and anti...