When I start my car it seems ok, but after warming up it spits and sputters and doesn't want to idle
car running rough on 1994 Ford Aspire
- What Is Idling and Does It Help Your Car? The Myth of "Warming Up"
- Air Cars: Another Gas Substitute?
- Tips To Avoid Getting Your Car Broken Into Or Stolen
- Weak or No Heat? Car Defroster Not Working? It Could It Be the Heater Blower
- Is Your Car Actually Safe This Winter? Winterizing Your Vehicle For Rain and Snow
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Aspire Questions
- I shift my gears but car wont move
- When you give the car gas it spits and sputters backfires through the carburetor
- I think I may have over filled my oil and need to know how to drain some out.
- I just had a new clutch put in less than a year ago and now it slips out of gear while driving down the road. What could be the cause of this without having to put in another new clutch?
- Why does my car not roll back when in neutral after doing a brake job and the car is not running
1994 Ford Aspire Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ridley Park, PA
- Thermostat Replacement ($93 - $143) in Nuevo, CA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($172 - $233) in Francis Creek, WI
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($122 - $143) in Belfast, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($124 - $146) in Holy City, CA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($108 - $119) in Franklin, NE