Car problems
1999 Cadillac DeVille

Car Problems

(1999 Cadillac DeVille)
Thank you for responding. I'm trying to be my own Mr. Fix-It and save money. I"m waiting for this analog multimeter that i ordered to arrive. Since you mentioned the charging system, if I look at my spark plugs and see a need to replace them, will that fix or almost fix the problem?
1 answer & 0 comments
on April 08, 2009
Spark Plug will not fix this problem. Invest in a repair manual, on look into an online repair manual from alldatadiy.com. It is very good, and it has basic information that you will need to understand if you want to start working on your own vehicle.
Charging System Diagnosis
$44 - $56 Learn More
on April 08, 2009

The electric sound when we try to open it is still there.. not a fuse problem. the latch will not open. there is no...
So i have a aw 2007 nissan murano sl, i've had it for 4-5 years now and recently it started to make a clunck noise...