Thunderbird won't shift out of low gear when driving. Was told it sounds like a shift control modual on the auto trans but can't find out where its at on the trans. Need to locate it and find out if its a hard or expensive repair.
Car is stuck in low an won't shift I was told it a shift modular but where is it on 1993 Ford Thunderbird
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- rumple on drivers side instrument panel. sounds like something loose.
- if the roof is replaced improperly, will that cause the driver door not to open?
- Slight whining noise when I press the Throttle Down? How do I fix it?
- how does a brake light switch keep a 1990 ford thunderbird from starting
- Leak from the transmission