Q: car is having a problem that is a recall from a different year -- what to do? on 2008 Honda Fit

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
Our car is having the problem from recall 11V101000 recall number is R66. Do we have any recourse from Honda? Is there anything we can do to avoid paying for this almost $2000 repair?
(5) Answers
(3) Comments
| |
Is there any contact information on the recall. If not I would try and contact the manufacture or it's representative for your area.
Calling Honda tomorrow. Checked the NHTSA website, found multiple complaints for the same problem on the 2008 models so I filed one there as well -- bringing all info to the dealership & hoping they will do something.
The car is stuttering and stalling. According to the dealership a spring in the valve assembly broke -- same thing as in the recall for the 2009/2010 models, but ours is a 2008.
Qualified Local Honda Shops
Qualified Honda Shops For This Repair
My 2008 Fit has the same problem. Did you get a response from Honda about including the 2008 in the recall?