When place in Drive, car won't bo when pressing on gas.
Car in Drive on 2000 Subaru Outback
Verified for the Subaru Outback95 reports
2 answersJuly 28, 2014
1 answerApril 09, 2009
5 answersJanuary 07, 2010
4 answersJune 18, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2000 Subaru Outback Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Little Rock, SC
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($252 - 328) in Ora, IN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($289 - 478) in Heath, OH
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in High Point, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($165 - 228) in Whitfield, MS
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($117 - 145) in Holley, NY