When place in Drive, car won't bo when pressing on gas.
Car in Drive on 2000 Subaru Outback
Verified for the Subaru Outback114 reports
2 answersJuly 28, 2014
1 answerApril 09, 2009
5 answersJanuary 07, 2010
4 answersJune 18, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- I smelled gasoline in the garage when I went out yesterday. Stronger nowi
- ABS, Brake and traction control are lost in wet icy weather?
- replaced alt. and battery batt checked ok 12.60 vot now have no electrical
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
2000 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Little Rock, SC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($355 - 748) in Ora, IN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($321 - 524) in Heath, OH
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in High Point, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($519 - 721) in Whitfield, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($331 - 487) in Holley, NY