When place in Drive, car won't bo when pressing on gas.
Car in Drive on 2000 Subaru Outback
Verified for the Subaru Outback93 reports
2 answersJuly 28, 2014
1 answerApril 09, 2009
5 answersJanuary 07, 2010
4 answersJune 18, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
- Why does my tire light come on when there seems to be no problem with the tires.
- Why does my car make a clunking sound when I make turns & when I brake.
2000 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($339 - 578) in Little Rock, SC
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($223 - 288) in Ora, IN
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($451 - 510) in Heath, OH
- 45,000 Mile Service ($176 - 257) in High Point, MO
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Whitfield, MS
- Timing Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($458 - 677) in Holley, NY