Car Questions

Car doors unlock problem

(2005 Toyota Camry)
in Los Gatos, CA on June 04, 2010
Car remote in my toyota camry 2005 opens driver door only, so the door power svitch button does the same.Mostly it hapens at hot weather.For California it mens almost alvays
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
on August 22, 2014
I have discovered that alot of Toyota Camry's of this Generation(2002-2006) have a specific door lock problem that develops. This problem occurs when an internal part of the Car Computer/Fusebox under the drivers dash burns out. This results in all the doors locking, but ONLY the drivers door unlocking. You loose the Unlock function of the Passenger side door and both rear doors. If this is your specific problem, then Toyota's ONLY Fix to this is to replace the Car Computer/Fusebox at a cost to you of $700-$900.

I have designed a Module to bypass the burnt out internal parts externally. There is no need to remove the Car Computer/Fusebox from the car. I include a detailed install guide that is COLOR CODED with PICTURES. The Bypass only requires 7 connections. I include all the needed connectors to make these connections. You can purchase this from me on EBAY, just do a search for "Toyota Door Lock Fix" or item #280735700457

If you have any questions feel free to contact me through EBAY's "contact seller" link. This is the fastest way to get in touch with me.

How do I open the hood when the release inside the car does not work due to a dead battery. The doors are unlocked b...
I own a 2011 Toyota Camry SE 2.5 cylinder...Yesterday I was at Wal-Mart for an hour, came back out and car would not ...