QUESTIONS

Q: car doors unlock problem on 2005 Toyota Camry

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
Car remote in my toyota camry 2005 opens driver door only, so the door power svitch button does the same.Mostly it hapens at hot weather.For California it mens almost alvays
No car image 94a1663db56199c5353592009e34aaa51078a2469bed068bb8d6f0ba43accf97
Get a Repair Estimate
Guaranteed by certified locations nationwide. Learn more
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 1,700 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more
I have discovered that alot of Toyota Camry's of this Generation(2002-2006) have a specific door lock problem that develops. This problem occurs when an internal part of the Car Computer/Fusebox under the drivers dash burns out. This results in all the doors locking, but ONLY the drivers door unlocking. You loose the Unlock function of the Passenger side door and both rear doors. If this is your specific problem, then Toyota's ONLY Fix to this is to replace the Car Computer/Fusebox at a cost to you of $700-$900.

I have designed a Module to bypass the burnt out internal parts externally. There is no need to remove the Car Computer/Fusebox from the car. I include a detailed install guide that is COLOR CODED with PICTURES. The Bypass only requires 7 connections. I include all the needed connectors to make these connections. You can purchase this from me on EBAY, just do a search for "Toyota Door Lock Fix" or item #280735700457

If you have any questions feel free to contact me through EBAY's "contact seller" link. This is the fastest way to get in touch with me.